IMPACTING NIGERIA, ONE PARTNERSHIP AND STATE AT A TIME (A SERIES).
Cyberfleet, in partnership with the Nigerian Communications Commission, introduced Klasconnect LMS to 6 schools in the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria. The selected states were Oyo, Anambra, Delta, Kano, Gombe, and Abuja.
At the NCC digital awareness center in each school, the students and teachers were trained on using the Klasconnect LMS. For Cyberfleet, this was an opportunity to impact and we look forward to introducing online learning to all schools across Nigeria.
The reactions toward Klasconnect LMS ranged from excitement to genuine curiosity. Students and teachers of these government schools are excited about the prospects of E-learning and how it can aid their academic success & delivery respectively.
See the schools onboarded and trained listed below
1. Bishop Okoye Memorial Girls Secondary School, Osigbu Ukpor, Nnewi South, Anambra state.
2. Akumazi Umuocha Secondary School, Umunede, Delta state.
3. Government Secondary School, Goron Dutse, Kano State.
4. Oranyan Grammar School, Oranyan, Oyo State.
5. Government Comprehensive Day Secondary School, Filiya, Gombe State
6. Government Science Secondary School, Pyakasa, Maitama, FCT Abuja
Our team has concluded training at the first four schools and looks forward to the remaining training — more updates on each school and our experiences in each state soon.
Do you recognize any of these schools?
Is any of these schools your Alma Mata?